Our top priority is to keep our community safe and healthy. We've been closely monitoring the recommendations and actions taken to help decrease the potential spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19) by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the City of Peoria and the state of Arizona.
After careful consideration and much discussion between the Board of Directors and the Association management team, The Village at Vistancia is temporarily canceling all classes, clubs, and events until further notice effective immediately.
What does that mean for residents?
- Association and Lifestyle Offices: Effectively immediately and until further notice, The Village offices will be closed to visitors. Our team will still be on-site to assist you but we are requesting that personal contact be limited with staff. We highly recommend calling or emailing our team if you have any questions before visiting the office. We understand that this may be an inconvenience and apologize. See the bottom of this email for contact information.
- MVC Gymnasium: The Gymnasium will be closed effective immediatly until further notice.
- MVC Clubhouse: The Clubhouse is closed effective Wednesday, March 18. The Clubhouse will still be used as a Primary Election polling station for Tuesday, March 17.
- Pools: All pools will be closed effective March, 19 at 5 p.m. until further notice.
- Private Rentals: If you have a rental scheduled in March or April, staff will be reaching out to you to discuss some options.
- Tot Lot: The Tot Lots will be closed until further notice.
- Classes and Clubs: All classes and clubs are suspended until further notice.
- Events: All events are canceled until further notice. This includes:
- March 26, Food Truck Night
- April 4, Community Garage Sale (will reschedule if possible)
- April 9, Thirst Thursday (will reschedule if possible)
- April 11, Eggstranvangza, purchased tickets will be refunded.
- April 14, Vistancia Ladybug Release
- April 16, Food Truck Night
- April 21, Lake Pleasant Ladybug Release
- April 23, Lake Pleasant Cruise (will reschedule if possible)
- April 25, Village Cafe and Artwalk (will reschedule if possible)
- As more information becomes available, additional events could be canceled.
- Common Areas: Residents visiting The Village common area amenities are encouraged to take preemptive measures such as hand washing and hand sanitizing during and after visiting these amenities. If you or your family is showing symptoms of an illness; please refrain from using the common area amenities at this time.
- Board and Committee Meetings: All non-essential Board and committee meetings are suspended until further notice. Necessary meetings will be posted and held virtually.
- Annual Meeting: Please watch for further communications regarding the Annual Meeting tomorrow.
- Modification Applications: Please submit all applications online to practice the recommended social distancing. If you have questions please contact the Association Office via phone or email.
Steps we have taken to help prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Additional cleaning days are scheduled in all of the common areas.
- Any staff member who is feeling ill is encouraged to stay home and contact a healthcare provider.
- We are continuing to follow all health and safety protocols currently in place, as well as maintain a focus on cleaning high traffic, commonly handled surfaces.
Association Office: 623-215-8646
As this situation progresses, we will continue to evaluate upcoming events and programs. Please keep an eye out for website, Facebook, and email updates.