For some, living in a Homeowners Association is a new concept, while others may have lived in similar neighborhoods. By understanding the purpose of the HOA, we can all work together to maintain the integrity of our community and enhance the quality of living for you and your neighbors.
- The Association is a mandatory, nonprofit corporation.
- Upon purchasing a home in The Village at Vistancia, residents become members of the Vistancia Village A Community Association. Association members are responsible for paying quarterly dues to support community operations and reserve funds.
- A Board of Directors governs the Association and operates under the Arizona State Statutes and the governing documents which establish the Association.
- The purpose of the Association is to preserve the community's home and property values through its governing documents.
- The Association provides for the maintenance, improvement, preservation, and administration of the common areas. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- The Governing Documents include the Covenants, Conditions, and Restrictions (CC&Rs), the Recorded Plat, Bylaws, Articles of Incorporation, Design Guidelines, Rules and Regulations, and other policies, as adopted by the Board of Directors.
- These documents establish the architectural standards and the rules which govern the use of property within the community. You are encouraged to read them and understand your role as the homeowner.
- The CC&Rs are set up to protect your rights as a property owner. They are important rules governing your responsibilities as a member of the Association.
- The CC&Rs make living in harmony convenient and easy for all involved. The architectural provisions and guidelines are set up so as not to stifle your creativity, but rather to ensure that the integrity of the original community design is preserved.
- View Governing Documents @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>