Clubhouse • Patio • Kitchen
Make a Reservation
• You will first need to check availability with the Lifestyle Team. Have a couple different options for dates ready. After selecting an available date, stop by the office and submit a completed application, pay the rental fee, and provide a damage deposit check.
• All rentals are $25 per hour. This fee may be paid by cash, check, credit card, or money order. The rental fee is non-refundable once it is collected.
• A damage deposit check of $500 is required for each rental. The check is held on to but not cashed. After your rental, you can return to the Lifestyle Office to collect your check or we will shred it at the end of the month.
Rental Date Holds
• Rentals are booked on a first-come-first-serve basis. The rental will be secured once the Lifestyle team has received the application, payment, and deposit.
Booking Rental Time
• Rentals may be booked anytime that is available between 8:30 a.m.-11:30 p.m. The total number of hours booked will need to include the event, plus time for set up and clean up. You will not be allowed to enter the clubhouse before your scheduled time, and you will be expected to be cleaned up and ready to leave at the end of your scheduled time. *Extra time spent in the rental space may result in additional fees.
• If you wish to include alcohol during your rental, you must provide host liquor liability insurance. The insurance must list Vistancia Village A as the certificate holder or an additional insured. Please use the Association address: 29701 N. Sunrise Point, Peoria, AZ 85383. Insurance must be turned in to the Lifestyle Office at least one week before the rental date.
More Information (PDF)
Facility Rental Application (PDF)