Board of Directors elections take place each spring, with final voting and winners announced at the Annual Meeting. The number of open Board seats alternates from two to three each year, with all directors serving a two-year term.
The Vistancia Village A Community Association is pleased to announce that your Annual Membership Meeting will take place at 6 p.m. Tuesday, March 20, 2018, in the Mountain Vista Club Gymnasium. As a member of the Association, you are encouraged to take this opportunity to participate in the election of two directors.
Watch for your Annual Meeting mailing! It includes your ballot for the 2018 Annual Meeting, which includes the election of two homeowners to the Board of Directors and approval of the 2017 Annual Meeting minutes.
Residents will have the opportunity to meet those running for the Board from 10 a.m.-noon Saturday, March 3, in the Association Office.Want to learn about the candidates for the 2018 Board of Directors election? Candidate bios and completed questionnaire forms are available here.
Qualifications for serving on the Board include:
- The ability to listen and make informed decisions, as well as being able to communicate with other homeowners.
- Ability to make decisions in the best interest of the community and set standards and examples for behavior conducive to the best interests of the community.
- Being in good standing with the Association or not more than 60 days delinquent on assessment payments.
- A commitment to attending monthly Board meetings.
- A commitment to upholding the Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions (CC&Rs) of the Vistancia Village A Community Association.
- An interest in serving the community where you live for a two-year term.
- Ownership of a lot in the Vistancia Village A Community Association.
The Board of Directors may call special elections when necessary.